Thursday, August 13, 2015

21 days Consecration Aug 14 - Sept 4

Hello again my dear friends and Partners,

I thought today would be the perfect time to add another update. As we start this brand new season of ministry, I feel God leading me into a 21 day Prayer, Fasting and Consecration time where I can do little else than pursue His Presence.... I will be spending extended periods of time in the Woods with my Bible and other material God has spoken to me of! I always try and maintain a good prayer life but this will be  a time of extended seeking of the Lord from Aug 14 through Sept 4.....

My heart is to know His heart.... No more no less! Far too many in leadership today live almost totally in the flesh and play emotional games with people in their lives.. One thing God has promises to do in me through Prayer and Fasting and Consecration is to produce in me an unintimatable spirit of  Holy Boldness to expose these false spirits that gain authority in Believers lives...
So I would appreciate all your prayers at this time. God is about to take us deep and do amazing things throughout the earth.. We of course, desire to be right there on the frontlines; on the cutting edge of what God is doing... Thanks Peeps..
ps..... I will be updating here often during this time but I will not be on FB much until after Sept 4.......

No comments:

Post a Comment