Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Powerful Testimony About Our You Tube Teaching From Africa

The Following is a beautiful email tesimony we received from a brother in Africa about our You Tube Videos:


Good day, Pastor.

I have felt the urge to send this email to you for a while now. My name is Chukwudum 'Chux' Akwah, from Lagos Nigeria.

I was having a health challenge; it started late last year and by early this year, I was told by the doctors that I would have to be on medication for the rest of my life. I rejected it, putting my faith and hope on God. The main issue was that I was reacting badly to the drugs I was given and we, the doctors and myself, didn't know that my symptoms were from the drug. 

One day, when the symptoms were really bad and I was afraid for my life, I was looking online for some encouraging words...I had read the scripture, but I truly was hoping for something from someone who I could relate to...and I stumbled on one of your teachings on healing. Simple and to the point, I felt peace as I listened to it. From then on I have listened to every sermon that I can find that you have posted and I must say that I have been blessed immensely by these YouTube videos. 

Thank you, sir, and may God bless and keep you. May He replenish all the grace that He gives you for these teachings. I pray also that as He has helped you to run your race, that He will help me to run mine... that I may finish my course.

My medication has been changed now and I am fine! I am trusting God that I will be taken off it soon but whatever happens, God be praised. It would be an honour to meet you, and I hope that I can get to do that one day soon.

Thank you, sir, and God bless you.

Chukwudum Akwah.
 
God bless you for these kind and wonderful comments. Thanks so much for watching and we pray Gods Miracle working Power in your life.. Len

No comments:

Post a Comment