Monday, June 12, 2017

Nuggets From TSC Pastors Conference At Summit

It was Great Meeting Pastor Carter Conlon.... He is such a humble man of God and also, in my opinion, a true prophetic voice in our times.. in this sad world we need those who can shine the light of Jesus and show His love to all people!! I am so honored to be here and to have this time of fellowship.... Jesus said that if we would lift Him up then HE would draw all men unto HIM!! Let's Live our lives in such a way that people will be attracted to our blessed savior!!!

Here are some nuggets of Rich Truth from the Conference:

So if someone ask me how are you doing today? I can say with all my heart I am doing great! God is well pleased with Christ Jesus!! Well, They say, did you read enough? Did you give enough? Did you pray enough? I answer; I do all of those things because the Holy Spirit lives within me! But none of that affects my standing with God because I'm not trying to keep a covenant!! Christ kept the covenant that he had with God and I rest in Him!!! Folks we are in Christ if we believe and we are not to be brought back under even our own good ideas of what that life should be but only to surrender to the Holy Spirit living the righteousness of Christ through us! 

Waiting on the promises is just as important as receiving the promises.. Psalm 105:19... God does His deepest work in us between Amen and There It Is!! The way we wait often determines the duration of the wait! Faith expands in times of waiting upon the Lord... hold on; He is on the Way! While we wait the Word of the Lord refines and purifies us...Waiting time is not wasted time!!  


Pastor Conlon closed out the conference this morning with an awesome exhortation to pray.. "we must have the humility to acknowledge that the nation is perishing on our watch! And so we humble ourselves and pray.. When prayer is an ultimate expression of true dependence on God and faith in God, then revival can come.. I want to help Gods ministers lose their self focus when it comes to ministry and really begin to once again accomplish the work of God! "(Carter Conlon) This was a fabulous time of gathering, exhortation , and fellowship! Angie and I are already making plans to attend again next year. The food at the conference was great too!!😎 .. Speaking for myself, I can say that I will definitely be preaching several things in a majorly different way going forward as God begins to clear the way for a move of his Holy Spirit that only He can accomplish. We must preach the Jesus of the cross and the new covenant without adding human instrumentation , achievement, or accomplishment.. The Holy Spirit graphically laid it out and portrayed that during this conference.. can't wait to begin developing a couple messages that God gave me here. Also looking forward to sharing on the radio program.






It was great meeting Gary Wilkerson as well.. He along with the others brought  truths to bear that are revolutionary to the Church...

He that has an ear, let them hear what the Spirit saith to the churches..........


God bless you friends.... I will be sharing so much about the direction God is taking the messages here in our ministry... God is good... see you all soon......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment