Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Historical Site Tour

One of our stops was a time of Prayer and Repentance for America and the Church on the New Market Battlefield in VA.... God have mercy on us for our fearful and worldly ways in the church today and cause us to rise up as voice for Christ in the Land......

I spent alot of time teaching in Lexington Virginia, home place of the Paxtons and this pic was from teaching at Goshen Pass...

From this spot in Arnold Valley, I will be doing historical readings in October dressed in period garb, reading from Alexander Sterret Paxtons book "Memory Days" as he details his life in pre- civil war Rockbridge Co, VA......

This was a special time of telling my stories to the living history actors and actresses at the Original Paxton House. Angie and I were given our second private tour of the inside before everyone arrived. I was actually asked by a couple of the guides to take over because, and i am not bragging, I happen to know a lot about this part of my families history. I have given myself to the study of it for nearly a decade now.

We taped a powerful message clip from Glasgow again this time and I cant wait to share all the clips with you....

Angie and I walked across the James River on the walk bridge on Hwy 501... One of our favorite places...
We also went to Thomas Road Baptist Church and heard our Pastor, Jonathan Falwell preach a great message on "He Lives.. Do You?".....
We just love this Church......................

Another highlight for me was getting to take part in this show at the Liberty University bookstore... The Spiritual atmosphere on the Liberty campus is dynamic... Its one of our favorite stops in VA.... Well, as always, we took tons of pics and I cannot share them all here.. Connect with me on FB for more and be watching the teaching videos for more shots and pics from this tour.... God bless you....







No comments:

Post a Comment