Saturday, April 11, 2015

A Dream From God

I have relatively few dreams that I absolutely know are from God but I had one last night.. I have been praying almost constantly lately, "Lord,increase my faith."..... Last night in my dream, a messenger came up to me in the dream and said "Come, lets increase your faith".. He took me to a large building and the sign on the door shocked me; it said SCHOOL OF SORROWS....... I said, Man I don't want to go in there; I want Faith School... He motioned me in and as I entered he handed me that which he said I would need to graduate successfully : A suit of ARMOR and a BIBLE! He then told me to wear the armor and to never look at what was around me in the school; only look at the Word for it will show the way and defeat unexpected as well as all known enemies..... Then...... I woke up... (Often in the sorrows of our lives are the greatest victories)...

God did not say that Faith Cometh by hearing cartoons and reality TV..... He said Faith Cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God..... Let us make God's Word the number 1 priority in our lives each day.......

 

No comments:

Post a Comment