Friday, January 2, 2015

Random Thoughts From My Journal.

I have few other interests other than the Gospel. History is one of them. When I get together with other people I love to talk about the things of God. I really do not like to visit all that much but when I do I center it around the Word because that all that lasts.

I value my time alone with my Lord. Its then that He imparts the creative spark within me that He blessed me with even as a small boy. I love to create things under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit and its hard to do that jawing with folks all day every day. Don't get me wrong, I love and enjoy good times of fellowship as much as the next guy but I would rather write a sermon or a book or a poem; something that can live beyond me.

My main interest lies in the things of the Spirit and communicating them to others. A short time ago, the Lord told me to begin to spend prayer times in the woods again the way I used to do so much. People will just have to get used to it and rescheduling will have to be done. Its time to rebuild.. Its time to create in the Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment