Monday, May 1, 2017

Last Weekend And Upcoming Radio

What a powerful weekend we had in Byron Center and Battle Creek MI.......
Its a precious thing to worship with thousands as the true Gospel is proclaimed musically and through preaching.... We have done so many of these events over the years but I can honestly say this is one that really stands head and shoulders above the average....

I am so excited about the grace of God. Jesus said that if we gain the whole world but lost our soul it would all be meaningless. I believe that's true! I'm so thankful for this moment, the people in my life, the Lord of my life, all the great things Jesus has done in my heart. It's a great day to be alive! Let me encourage you to let Jesus live big in you today and reach out and make a difference in someone's life!

Let God make you all he wants you to be. Soar as high as he will take you, Run as swiftly as he gives you strength. Let no one cast aspersions on who God is making you to be surround yourself with those who will help you soar and not tie you down with them on their level. Run with God! Soar with wings of Eagles! There are dreams being born that are ready to be released into the earth by the Holy Spirit in these critical last times. Find your tribe that will accept you for who God is making you to be and run with them as fast as you can don't look back,we are almost at the finish line!!

If We Lay down our weapons we can let Love win..................................................




a line from one of the songs  sums it all up for me.." Here's my heart it's open wide.... Take it or leave it I'm alright... because I find my worth in only ones eyes.... I'll lay my head down fine tonight.." live for Jesus, love is not a fist it's an open hand reaching out to the poor and broken.. a lot of prophetic words came out in 3 prayer meetings today.. I will share some on my next live radio show May 4th...

Bishop JC Ryle said a long time ago: there is no surer Mark of back sliding and falling away from grace than an increasing disposition to find fault in others. What a great quote by a great father of the faith. ( I discussed this this weekend)


there were a lot of good bonds of friendship and ministry formed and/or strengthened over the past 2 days. We were invited to help with the promotion team for the GR area for which I am excited. Speaking into people's lives is no light thing; we take it very seriously and very prayerfully... I am so thankful for the folks out there praying for us and being encouragers at such a time as this!

One of the nicest guys on the planet.. honored to call him friend... Blessings Peter and thanks for the visit..

Lots of great song by Peter Furler, old and new, made for a great end to Soul Fest... To be honest we did not want his over an hour set to end.. We could have kept on all night..  









Our Next Live radio program will Be Thursday May 4th at 6:30pm e s t .......


We have a lot to do to get prepared to take a load of material down to the Prison Ministry in Virginia... I don't think we can get it all in one trip but taking the majority of it.. We are already purchasing for trip 2. Here is a quote from one of Lens recent messages... "It may seem like you’ve been in this storm forever. Look past your troubles and you’ll see your turnaround on the other side of your fears. No storm lasts forever. Nothing lingers past its time. Hold on.Trust what Christ has done for us...We may not get everything the way we want it to be but it will always be Gods best for us if we persevere... God is answering all your prayers…….."

There are always the negative folks out there so I want you to remember.....
 Much of what is being passed off as gifts of great discernment is nothing more than a critical spirit and guess work on the part of insecure people. Don't fall for it and let no one lead you into "their way of doing things".. I will be preaching this week on this..

Sometimes You have to take a step of faith with no guarantees that things are going to work. And then you will start seeing the provision of the Lord. It’ll be confirmation that you’re going in the right direction and doing what He told you to do. You’ll be able to say, “It was God who told me to do this.”  
I will be in Bellaire MI on Wednesday May 3, Live radio on May 4, and Virginia May 11-22........
You guys be blessed.... see ya later........




No comments:

Post a Comment