Thursday, December 1, 2016

FB Highlights from the past week.-- New Radio Shows Coming

Many are asking me if God has been talking to me about events taking place in our country and around the world at this time... it's always a challenge to shut out the voices of the many in order to hear the Lords still small voice.. for the past week I have been about doing just that and yes, I believe God has put a strong word within me. In praying about this I believe I am to release these words on a live radio program so we will be continuing in prayer, putting these together for the next few days.. I can tell you this at this time: Don't abandon your post of intercession, the cultural war is far from over.. The globalist will not just disappear.. This is the clash of light vs darkness... secondly, We are nearer to the return of Jesus than we dare realize... before He comes, perilous times will arise and you need to be in the house of God, the Word of God, under the Blood and in fasting and prayer.. God has given me many more things and so keep watching for the live program announcements.. Also, a huge thanks to those who have followed the ministry, linked us to their sites and shares our material... next year I pray to do projects with those people.. God bless!!!

I thank God everyday for believers who refuse to close their eyes to the truth because it's "too painful" for them to endure. Whatever happened to Holy stamina? Blessings to you all.. you are very important to Angie and myself.. the Lord showed us a few things about some folks this week and I am glad He did. Those who turn on you at the drop of a hat only serve to free up previously spoken for ministry funds to sow into projects that put the Kingdom ahead of personal agendas... thanks for hanging with us.. God has great things ahead even in the midst of chaos..

Things are not going to get better and better in this world.... read your Bible folks! It's up to you to resist fear not demand that Gods messengers shut up!! It's up to you to stand in the evil day. God will empower you..

There is a godly fear that will move men toward repentance.. the real cause of ungodly fear is the fact that many have perverted the true Gospel and turned it into a message of comfort and ease... people expect the Christian life to be easy under self promoting theology.. God never promised anyone easy!!


I really need those pure of heart to continue to stand with us because some of what I have to say I really do not want to. It will be difficult.. I am going to rally those who show they believe in our vision and truly understand the seriousness of our times and deepen connections with them in 2017.. The all in........ I love all believers but as there is only so much of me to go around I must select carefully those I can count on and those with whom to share my heart. The Lord talked with me about this before He gave me some words to speak and 2 dreams I have had just this week..

My friends, stay on the wall!! Keep praying against the attacks of the enemy that are coming rapidly.... Pray that the recounts are not tampered with because if they are not they will go for Trump!! Pray that the corruption of the left will be exposed.. And above all else, pray that revival will fall and sweep millions into repentance and the Kingdom of God!! Jesus is coming soon.. Don't give up the fight!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment