Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Exciting News About 2017

Hey everyone. Today, Wednesday Dec. 7, 2016 I had a very good conversation with Garry Sims of Hope Aglow Prison Ministry based out of Lynchburg VA.  For many years we have desired to work closely with a dedicated and proven prison ministry and we are super stoked to be connecting with Hope Aglow starting in 2017.. They are active in one way or another in prisons in all 50 states....Acts 26:18 Ministries will be collecting cash and Books and Bibles for them at the first, as well as periodically preaching in Prisons in certain states to be disclosed at a later date..  I will keep you all updated as to our distribution efforts. Right now we have over 350 books and Bibles that I (Len) will be taking to VA in early 2017.. By the time we go to distribute that number will be much higher and I am very busy right now putting a collection team together.. You can email me for details if you think you may want to be on a team....

There are also 3 other prison ministries we will be trying to make connection with during the upcoming year.. This is our new project addition for 2017. Of Course we will continue to keep up with most of the projects we launched in 2016 with the top one being the TRO camp.. I personally hope to surpass 2016 giving to the camp in 2017... We also support Perry Stone Ministries in a larger way. We will continue to preach revivals and we are booking dates right now so get with me if you want to book a meeting.. In 2017, we will be expanding our broadcast media outreaches too... New sermons, interviews, and guest speakers in addition to my own messages........

I will do my best to keep updating each of our several project areas.... Please pray about faithfully sowing into this ministry as my partner...In early January several more announcements will be shared here on the connect site...  Together we can reach farther in 2017!!



Here is a nugget as I close this brief update:   One of the blights of the modern church is MacDonald faith; Microwave Instant blessings... We often want what we want and we want it now.... I've learned through the years that seldom does God operate like that... Oh He can, and sometimes He Does. But often there is a growth process called Wait: I have had to wait and tarry in prayer for the salvation of souls in the meetings (I have no idea how many through the years but over a thousand in the past 3 years, Ah Practice.) I have sometimes had to tarry and wait in His presence for my own personal needs.... Generally I ask no one but the Lord... And He has never let me down!! Waiting on God may be the hardest thing in the world sometimes, but if you think about it, He's the only one worth waiting on. Trust Him. It'll be worth your wait........

The Lord will never let you down....

Much Love,
Len

No comments:

Post a Comment