Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Update Sept 29

Someone asked me what we were going to do in light of recent prophetic events, blood moon included, and my response is simple. I am going to continue preaching what God gives me to preach, occupying until He comes. I do not tremble in my boots because the world and half the church doesn't like the message! There is going to be a major outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the midst of all the upheaval and all that matters to me is pleasing the Lord with what we preach and what we support. Lots of great plans and a few surprises for next year! Thank you to all who are taking the journey with Angie and I. We have both had a flurry of health issues and have appreciated your support. We sincerely hope to get to your areas or at least close for a meeting next year!! Don't fear, we will never stop handling the word as God gives it to us; by His Grace.. The choice has been made! Shalom!!

I will never change the message but rather obey God and preach what He gives me!! Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel, Ezekiel, Paul, John etc.... Were not popular in their time but were true to the Word of God.. So too must we be! If I see the bridge out, I am compelled to warn the travelers.. We have been led due to circumstances to cancel out some previous commitments and funnel some finances in other directions beginning immediately..  


Thanks for all the prayers and true friendship.. Blessings..

No comments:

Post a Comment