Saturday, April 11, 2020

Happy Resurrection Day and nuggets

Angie and I want to wish everyone a very happy Resurrection Day!!
We are so Thankful for What Jesus has done for us at the Cross and Resurrection...
Below are some recent nuggets posted on my social media. I will be posting a ministry update in a few days as well..


This morning I am living with the joy of the Lord Jesus in my heart! I know that He’s got my back!! I have cast the care of my life on Him because He cares for me! The Lord has set His love upon me!

There is no point in this time sharing the depths of your heart with those who make it clear they’re not too interested in what God is doing in your ministry. Praying that God will send you precious people with tender hearts. Take courage my preacher friends. God bless you

The Love of God will chase our fears away! The Bible says that Perfect Love casts out fear! (1John 4:18a) Today, let your love grow!! You can trust The Lord!

Our faith in Jesus is still the victory that overcomes the world. (1John 5:4) when there is nothing we can do to change our situation and we cry out to Him in our weakness, God always show up with His strength. (2 Cor 12:9)

Do you know what God calls it when a person demands a certain treatment or to be noticed but they do not treat others the way they want to be treated? Answer: unjust balances , and it always brings judgement!

Protect the Anointing: Don’t take everybody for a friend. If you can’t share your vision, use your gift, acknowledge the accomplishment, etc; the only reason they want to talk to you is to know your business, then they are not a good friend for you!! Protect the Anointing!!!

I really don’t like using FB too much anymore. My account was hacked 4 times now; personal info stolen, and way too much drama. Now Twitter, so far no problems. Most of our partners follow on our connect site, podbean and You Tube. FB days are numbered!

For a small grassroots ministry we have some of the most faithful partners ever. They have not missed a beat in 2020 in their giving. They are listening every week and watching the videos.. these are the ones we know are with us as we enter this new phase. Announcements soon

There are many things I have known for yrs; not suspected, known!! God has confirmed them to me anew in the past 2 weeks to a month. You don’t have to live in deception... Learn to listen to the Holy Spirit!!

I would much rather be an attention grabber than an attention seeker! The latter comes from a sense of shame and inferiority while the former is the result of time in Gods presence and a humble heart!!
My friends from Maryland found the Old Time Power podcast on Podbean a few days ago. They have been watching our You Tubes since 2008. Looking forward to getting back to Maryland again one day soon. Thanks you guys!!
People’s true selves often come out in times of pressure. I have sure seen who thinks nothing of anyone’s accomplishments but their own during this time. Little competitive jaybos have no place in Kingdom authority. Folks this is not a competition.
I finished these two powerful courses this month too..... 
I have made some very liberating choices for Christ during this crisis. I desire to live to please Him alone. I will not be moved by those who ignore me or by my detractors. I care only that Christ is pleased with what I do and say!!
God bless you all and in just a few days I will be giving a detailed ministry update....
  

       

No comments:

Post a Comment