Wednesday, September 7, 2016

An Amazing weekend in Winona Lake and Wolcott Indiana

Took some pics and made some great tv at the Billy Sunday historical center in Winona Lake Indiana.. I talked about the ONLY hope for America.. THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST.. We also prayed for revival with the curator and several Grace College and seminary students. It was a tremendous honor to be there in the home area of one of America's legendary evangelists.

I was also able to make a clip in the area of the Historical museum outside on a beautiful Indiana day.

Bear your cross while you wait for your crown... Tell the world of the treasure you've found!!

Here is what I believe God is saying to me at this point as He has led me into this, "If we really want to love God supremely in this present culture and age then we must prepare to suffer greatly. " why, because love , real love for God goes against what the culture and the world loves and values!! I believe GK Chesterson was right when he said; "It is the paradox of history that each generation is converted by the saints who contradict it most"!! What we need in our pulpits once again are prophets; not celebrities!! I am being stirred mightily in my heart !! Appreciate all your prayers!! We need to place what God values and desires above our own and above the pressures of our day and age..

It was also a great blessing to take several hundred more dollars of canned food goods to yet another food pantry in Indiana. This was our second pantry effort in a month, both in Indiana. And of course the rockin revival with Shiloh and 7eventh Time Down brought souls into the Kingdom. Mikey even came over to say hello and sang on top of my chair..
Praise God for an amazing weekend of Ministry.....
I leave you with this word......
The Lord will turn our tests into testimonies!! You have heard that right? The older I get and the farther I go I am convinced He begins to do this when we come before Him with the "sacrifice of praise". So today, whatever we are facing and going through; don't focus on the problem ... See Him!! In all of His glory and power and praise Him for saving your soul.. Count your blessings and praise Him for His goodness to you.. Praise will raise!! He will lift you up drawing you close and your troubles will seem o so small.. Love you friends!! PRAISE THE LORD!!





No comments:

Post a Comment