Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Perry Stone Prophecy Summit Was Awesome..

From April 23 through April 26, we were in Cleveland TN for the Perry Stone Prophecy Summit.. My, My, My, what a time we had. The Word brought forth by Perry Stone, Bill Cloud, Jonathan Cahn, and Donald Perkins was fresh, timely, and  very needed  messages of end time events, hope, and Holy Ghost Power.... We just loved it all... God's remnant people will need to assemble like this more and more as we see the Day of the Lord approaching..... Even the long lines at times were fun! As Gods people we love people and at these events you get to meet some cool believers..

Angie and I were blessed to be able to talk with Bill Cloud for awhile and his family.. We will be airing his son Brandons music on our radio shows starting soon..

And possibly the highlight for us was to be able to hang out with my brother Bob and his wife Misty and see the wonderful way God is working in their lives..
This was absolutely the highlight event of our year and I will be sharing more about it all in messages to come... We are planning to go next year as well..

Brothers...... God is Good......


No comments:

Post a Comment